Tuesday, January 20, 2009

A new America!

Well, the day is coming to a close, but I feel it is just the beginning of a new America.

My heart is overwhelmed, my spirit is strong and I know the responsibility is now in our hands.

I have never felt a call to my country, my fellow Americans and my God as much as I did today.

This country has truly become an example for the world. It shows the world we are made up of different religions, colors, nationalities and cultures, but that is exactly what makes us strong. We cannot advance the way we do without variety. And boy is there variety!

I'm so proud to be an American and I'm anticipating what will come from this day. I have a strong feeling that our resolve for change will not waver.

I'm ready to step up to the plate and do what I have to do to change my world.

What will you do?

No comments: